Daily outline for Thu, Nov 17, 2016 9:10 AM (4 months ago)
- Got everyone up to the point where they were repetitively putting in values to Ope's Wolfram DataDrop
- Had everyone register (realized I had to send out special code to get macaddress in decimal)
- broke into 4 groups
- Interrupts: This group figured out that delay won't work. Instead the loop just looks like "If state has changed, do something"
- pressure sensor: figure out the digital libraries to get air pressure measurement to work
- light sensor: same but analog (maybe make it binary)
- door sensor: digital and seems to work